Friday, September 10, 2010

Final Fantasy 1 - Black Mage / Study


  1. You've a fantastic work in your blog. Congrats mate. ;)

  2. Hi!
    I'd like to have a technical question, which would help me a lot. You have a kind of colorful effect on the edges of your shapes on a lot of pictures, and I'd like to know how you do that (probably in photoshop). If it's too complicated to explain here, but you have any tutorial you can point me to, I'd be very happy!

  3. Hi Robert! The effect is called chromatic aberration and you can apply it with Photoshop via Filter -> Distortion -> Lens Correction (two sliders on the right).